§.1 General Provisions
1. The data controller is Software Retail Ltd, based in London at 7 Bell Yard, WC2A 2JR. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secure servers.
3. Personal data provided in the form on the website and the store is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the data controller of its customers. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: first name, lastname, e-mail address, telephone number, residential address, IP address, Tax ID.
2. Personal data processed: a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, b. in accordance with the implemented PrivacyPolicy, c. to the extent and purpose necessaryto establish, shapethe content of theAgreement, change or terminate it and the correct implementation of the Services provided by electronic means,
3. Every data subject (if we are their controller) has the right to access the data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by e-mail: contact@SoftwareRetail.co.uk
4. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent for the purpose of pursuing possible claims before a court or if national or EU or international law obliges us to store the data.
5. The service provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement).
6. Deletion of personal data may be due to the withdrawal of consent or the legalobjection to the processing of personal data.
7. The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
8. We have implemented pseudonymization,data encryption and we have introduced access control so that we minimize the effects of possible data breaches.
9. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
3. On our website, we use the following cookies::
- “necessary” cookies,enablingthe use of services available on thewebsite, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the service;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuseof authentication within theservice;
4. The user has the possibility to disable or restore the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by filling out the form. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by filling out the form.